*The-Fallen* Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The-Fallen* Pro Crossfire Ghostmode clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is NOT spam, about new members.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostlyWolf
Colonel
Colonel
GhostlyWolf

This is NOT spam, about new members. Empty
PostSubject: This is NOT spam, about new members.   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Im just curious, if this is the post area for new members, then if we do have a application process then this is the place it shuld be.

Also on a side note, can the moderatr of the forums make some topics locked to others. like all the lutenenits(typo, cant spell)
have there own area to talk about things that other ppl cant see or use.

The reason i am thinking about this is for some of the players if they try to infiltrate the clan and shut it down, or jsut join to learn our tactics. and blocking some of the topics untril you get to a higher rank or until we allow them to view it.

Last edited by GhostlyWolf on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/live_wire13

PostSubject: sdda   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol good idea
Back to top Go down
yorusphere
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: This is NOT spam, about new members.   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Agreed :cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is NOT spam, about new members.   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck
Private
Private
Bad Luck

PostSubject: SURE   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:03 pm

SURE
Back to top Go down
mike232
Private
Private
mike232

PostSubject: Re: This is NOT spam, about new members.   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:20 pm

cool Very Happy smart people *smirks*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shubin6226
Valk
Private
Private

PostSubject: New Member Application   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi everyone i am Nick and i would like to join Fallen i have played with superpickle b4 and u too bella and also some other ppl that you may know. Like BoxofBoxes, gringobird, ice creamz all from forever i also play with some panthers like pf-Shield and [G] but my ign is D]ickinpantz i am coming from the clan relelntless which is starting to downfall due to lack of leadership. I am a good GM player and if u wish i can tryout at almost anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is NOT spam, about new members.   This is NOT spam, about new members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is NOT spam, about new members.
Page 1 of 1